Merkezi kilit montajı
Yazar renault9 Şubat 18, 2007
Yabancı bir siteden bulduğum bilgiler.Umarım faydalı olur…
I installed a kit of closing centralized with radio remote controls.
I bought it on ebay for 39 euros + 7 euros of port, that is to say 46 euros on the whole.
For information I assembled it on R11 GTL 5 doors of 86. The only thing has to know it is that it did not have centralized closing.
The kit is “universal”.
First of all, with the reception of the kit, good surprise, it is rather well made.
a simple but sufficient note:
2 radio remote controls with the piles:
the beam for the 4 engines, the food with fuse and a précablage for a possible button of closing:
4 metal stems and 4 bars:
A small bag of quicaillery:
2 engines with 5 wire for the front doors, thanks to Ca makes it open a front lock with the key opens the 3 others:
2 engines has 2 wire for the back doors:
A small module of order which integrates radio operator the receiver part:
By curiosity and practice of the badly made weldings, I opened the case:
Frankly for a product has this price, the realization is completely correct.
Moreover, I recovered an engine of closing centralized of trunk on one 206 with breakage, and the caotchouc passes door on R11 TXE, model equipped with origin with electric panes and optical centralized closing:
Moreover, I recovered a control knob of centralized closing of R11, always with breakage, with the connector which goes behind, then a connector of essuie back ice for wiring in the forage ladder.
I started by making a test with the whole of the kit not assembled: it functions.
First stage: to strip the door before and to descend the pane to see the place available:
Second stage: to look at how Ca goes .
Simplest with my idea was simply to couple the stem of the engine of FC with the stem of order, that which goes up and goes down, and that I draw on the photograph.
Third stage: to see or there is place for this engine:
Not to forget that the pane goes down…
Pointing, then drilling machine powaa:
Remain to adapt the stem with that of the engine:
The movement is not only top downwards, I ended up tightening the screws in the position or the engine seemed to make less effort.
A small test:
(sorry the apn is rebellious)
Even thing with the back:
I added a screw and grease history to be on the connection between the 2 stems does not rub against the trimming:
Even thing for the right doors, a test to see whether Ca goes once places from there, not of concern.
Remain the most painful stage: to draw the cables.
It “is enough” to make pass the cables in the master key cable out of rubber, then to set up it:
The idea is to put the control room in limps fusible located has before right.
Result for the door before right:
For the back, passage by the bottom of case:
Similar for with dimensions the left:
Then there is no more which has to go up the trimmings and what goes around.
Ca goes but the forage ladder is not ordered.
Following stage: the closing of forage ladder.
On R11, the engine of essui ice is supplied by a catch with several peaks:
On my GTL, not of essuie back ice, I thus added the catch.
For information I saw of it A 5 peaks, therefore even if you have a essuie ice Ca postpones must be feasible.
On R11 with the essuie ice, on the level cases it one little to see Ca:
First of all, I dealt with the motorization of the lock of forage ladder:
first test by fixing the engine of FC of the 206 thanks to the holes certainements planned for the FC in option on top-of-the-range R11.
Unfruitful test bus when the lock is locked, there is a kind of “cloc”, A a spring, and the engine has evil has to push the spring.
The lock is maintained only by one blade:
The responsible spring:
Not to forget to give the discharge pipe of water:
New test: Ca goes
I adapted one of the bars of the kit (photo before completions)
The PSA/renault adapter
Re-drilling machine powaa:
Once in place:
The with dimensions one of the trunk:
Then passage of the cable in the amount of roof:
And connection in parallel on the exit of engine control.
I also put the interior control knob, simply a button has 5 wire, two contacts push rods on the central wire, plus two wire for the lighting of the button:
(dsl the photograph is dark)
On the level of limps with fuses:
With the origin, it resembles Ca:
Connection of the button opening/closing (in blue) and of the +12V (in red):
And finally installation of the power station at the place of a support of connectors:
In this moment I am modifying a timer module to make flicker the indicators a long blow with short closing, and several blows with the opening, as on the 306 last generation. It is for soon.